A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Curley is Satisfactory. Dr. Curley has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Curley graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Curley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Corona Regional Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Curley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Curley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Curley practice?
Dr. Michael Curley practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wildomar, CA and Iowa City, IA.
See Murrieta Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Curley, Dr. Mitch Curley, Dr. Myles Curley, Dr. Michal Curley, Dr. Mickey Curley, Dr. Miles Curley