A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Curley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Curley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Curley graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Curley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Curley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Curley practice?
- Dr. Michael Curley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Curley practices Family Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA.
See Murrieta Family Physicians.