Overall Review

3.2

May 15th, 2015
former patient to practice
I have been working in the medical field for over 10 yrs. and never experienced such a disregard for there patients referring to the the office staff especially the office Manager Kurt Lovit who when I told him how his incompetent staff was on handling a urgent message and prescription fill of my Husband who is diabetic that urgently needed his insulin because his numbers were over 400 they gave me and my husband the run around all day before he finally got his prescription . The office manager who needs a course on customer service needs to realize a medical practice needs patients with out that you have no medical practice he yelled at me and was rude on the phone . Unfortunately my husband loved Dr. Michael Curley he now needs to find a new primary care because the incompetence unprofessional staff and and office manager no I would not recommend this office to anyone

January 21st, 2015
Amazing doctor
Best physician in this planet. Very intuitive.

September 10th, 2014
I would never recommend this place at all...now looking for another primary care that....actually cares.I am so disappointed and frustrated with Dr. Curley office. I have never experienced such a lack of professionalism and total disregard for a patient. I recommend patients who want quality care go elsewhere. I am awaiting test result that I had a month ago ! He just did not have time to review it....

October 25th, 2013
Patient and Kind
Dr. Curley was kind and patient. Staff is amazing! He spent a lot of time with me explaining things. Great follow-up by his MA.

September 13th, 2013
Dr Michael Curley Review
He is a very nice, pleasant man. My auntie recommended him for my dad (Henry) & we agree. We did not feel intimated by him, and his office is very communicative. We (My dad & I) loved the whole staff. Our appointment was prompt, the staff courteous & he spent time with us answering all questions. His mannerism is friendly & very kind.

July 17th, 2013
Well I thought I would try this office again, but the same thing still happens.... no call back on my meds. My daughter left for the same reason. They left her in real bad pain with her back. I felt bad because i recommending him to her. She ended up in the er WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

June 26th, 2013
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!
Let me start by saying I had the worst experience at Dr. Curley's office and I will never go back! I had an appointment at 8:45am because I tore my hamstring and can't walk without crutches. I got to their office on time only to discover they moved offices. I wasn't told this when I made the appointment and the internet still shows the old address. I was annoyed because it's hard and painful for me to get around with crutches and get in and out of my car. I arrived at the new office at 9am, signed in, and paid my co-pay. A few minutes later I was contacted by the front desk girl who said Dr. Curley wanted me to come back at 3:30pm because I was fifteen minutes late. I tried to explain I was late because I went to the old office and the girl didn't care or believe me. She said they sent out notices to everyone. I told her I wasn't notified because I don't have the same address or phone number and she acted like I was lying. I asked to speak to Dr. Curley and I was denied. Then the girl said they were "squeezing me in this morning anyway" as if they were doing me a favor! Are you kidding me?! I EXPECTED Dr. Curley and his office would show sympathy and leniency for people who were a few minutes late because they drove to his old office not knowing better. THIS IS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!

October 2nd, 2010
Used to be great.now, not so much
I left this doctor and found another that is wonderful. I was tired of never getting results, having every request ignored or answered with incredible delays, and being brushed off. They make you wait for everything but wait no time at all for their fees from you and your insurance company. I was sorry to have to change after so many years, but felt my health was suffering from their lack of concern.

September 1st, 2009
Mike is Good MD. Well liked. Patient for 15 years.