A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Curry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from University College Galway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Curry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Curry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Curry practice?
Dr. Michael Curry practices Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Gastroenterologists.