Learn more about Dr. Michael Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Diamond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamond
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Diamond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Diamond, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Male Infertility
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Diamond has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Peter Diamond MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Michael Diamond has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Diamond practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.