Learn more about Dr. Michael Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Diamond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamond
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Diamond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Diamond, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Male Infertility
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Diamond has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Peter Diamond MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Michael Diamond has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Diamond practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.