A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Donahue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Donahue has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Donahue DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Donahue practice?
- Dr. Michael Donahue has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Donahue practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons.