Dr. Michael Patrick Donahue DO is male, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Donahue is Excellent. Dr. Donahue has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Donahue has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donahue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Donahue practice?
Dr. Michael Donahue practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Las Vegas, NV.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons and Auburn Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Donahue, Dr. Mitch Donahue, Dr. Myles Donahue, Dr. Michal Donahue, Dr. Mickey Donahue, Dr. Miles Donahue