A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Donahue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Donahue has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donahue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Donahue practice?
Dr. Michael Donahue practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons.