A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Donovan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donovan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Donovan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Donovan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovan graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Donovan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Prescott Donovan MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Donovan practice?
- Dr. Michael Donovan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Donovan practices Urology near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Framingham Urologists.