A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Feely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Feely, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Feely graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Feely has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Feely MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Feely practice?
- Dr. Michael Feely has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Feely practices Neurological Surgery near Atlantic City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Absecon, NJ and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Atlantic City Neurological Surgeons.