Dr. Michael Paul Feely MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Feely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Feely, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Neurosurgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feely graduated from University College Dublin.More Education & Awards
Dr. Feely has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feely accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Feely practice?
Dr. Michael Feely practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Atlantic City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Absecon, NJ and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Atlantic City Surgeons.