A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gallagher, MBA, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Managed Health Care/Cost Containment
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gallagher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Gallagher MBA, MD, and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Michael Gallagher has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gallagher practices Occupational Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Preventive Medicine Specialists.