Learn more about Dr. Michael Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gibson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gibson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Gibson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gibson MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Gibson practice?
- Dr. Michael Gibson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Gibson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Edgewood, KY.