A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gibson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gibson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Gibson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gibson MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Gibson practice?
- Dr. Michael Gibson has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Michael Gibson practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Edgewood, KY.