A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MICHAEL GIBSON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MICHAEL GIBSON is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MICHAEL GIBSON, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. GIBSON graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. GIBSON has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. GIBSON accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MICHAEL GIBSON practice?
Dr. MICHAEL GIBSON practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Edgewood, KY.
See Edgewood Surgeons, Edgewood Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Edgewood Cardiologists.