A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gibson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gibson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Gibson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gibson MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Gibson practice?
- Dr. Michael Gibson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Gibson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Edgewood, KY.