A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Golden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Golden, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Golden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Golden MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Golden practice?
- Dr. Michael Golden has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Golden practices Dermatology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Dermatologists.