A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldfinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldfinger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldfinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfinger graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldfinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Goldfinger MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Goldfinger practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldfinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Goldfinger practices Internal Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists.