Dr. Michael Goodman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 9th, 2016
Labia Majora Reduction
Excellent dr. and excellent outcome. Extremely happy with my choice. Dr. Goodman’s practice is full service gynecology. I wouldn’t hesitate to see him for something not covered by my insurance or for something I thought my health coverage was not properly providing me.

March 21st, 2016
Great !!!!
The whole experience was great . Dr Goodman is very professional but at the same time so nice, warm and welcoming. I felt I made the right choice from the beginning and I was right because the results of my surgery were amazing and I can enjoy my love life again.

March 17th, 2015
Surgery was life changing for me. Thank you Dr Goodman and Staff.

February 9th, 2012
To my knowledge: the best!
Dr. Goodman is the only OB/GYN specialist that has treated me with sensitivity, respect, and, the only capable of performing procedures in a fast and pain-free manner. He is also a good listener, and has a possitive/understanding outlook on women's sexual issues. Dr. Goodman is also the author of "The Midlife Bible, a Woman's Survival Guide"

June 16th, 2011
Dr. Goodman is really easy to talk to. I had some embarrassing issues to discuss and he actually had me laughing by the end of the appointment. He asked a lot of questions I have never been asked before, which was helpful in diagnosing my problem. I had to call him after hours and he phoned right back. He really makes me feel like he cares. His office staff is very nice, nothing cold or rigid toward me.

June 7th, 2011
After searching online for a Doctor that specializes in BHRT, Menopause and overall offering to take time and listen I found Dr. Goodman. I was greeted with his staff whom are very courteous and helpful. I had many questions prior to scheduling the appointment and his staff was able to answer them with confidence and reassurance. After meeting with Dr. Goodman I realized how much help I needed with hormones. For me, the detailed and informative conversation that Dr. Goodman and I had was priceless. I am now on a regimen that is making me feel great again. I can't thank Dr. Goodman and his staff enough for all of their help.

April 5th, 2011
I was looking for a doctor that specialized in a particular issue that i was having, and came upon Dr. Goodman. I am so thankful that I did...I had seen many doctors previously that rushed me in and out of their office and provided with no relief! My entire experience with this doctor and his staff was amazing. They got me an appointment quickly, provided me with great information and treated me with empathy and respect. I am doing great now, and owe it all to Dr. Goodman...Thank you!!

October 12th, 2010
Cold Office
Meeting Dr. Goodman was the answer to my prayers. I have been battling hormonal problems for a long time. He helped a great deal, until I was an established patient. His staff is rigid and cold. There is always the threat of a fee. Dont miss your appt you will charged, no matter the circumstance. Also, he wont refil any of your prescriptions if you dont reschedule quickly. His staff has a huge lack of follow through and its run by a bunch of 20 somethings who lack empathy. Now all i feel like is a dollar sign $. I am currently looking for a doctor who truly cares for women.

November 12th, 2009
My experience with Dr. Goodman overall was wonderful. From the beginning, setting up the appointment, his staff was knowledgable and courteous, to the ease of getting in. Once seen, I was put at ease by both the staff & physician. The atmosphere is comforting & nothing like anywhere else I've been. I was listened to and got the answers I was looking for. Thank you Dr. Goodman.