Learn more about Dr. Michael Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Graham is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Graham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Graham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Graham practice?
Dr. Michael Graham practices Ophthalmology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Apopka, FL.
See Orlando Ophthalmologists and Orlando Surgeons.