A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Graham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Graham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Graham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Graham practice?
- Dr. Michael Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Graham practices Ophthalmology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Ophthalmologists.