A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Graham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Graham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Graham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Graham practice?
- Dr. Michael Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Graham practices Ophthalmology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Ophthalmologists.