A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gross, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Phillip Gross MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Gross practice?
- Dr. Michael Gross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gross practices Plastic Surgery near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Manassas, VA.
See Woodbridge Surgeons.