A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grossman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grossman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Grossman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Grossman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Michael Grossman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Grossman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Latham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Rochester, NY.
See Latham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.