A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grossman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Grossman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Grossman practice?
Dr. Michael Grossman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Latham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Rochester, NY.
See Latham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.