A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hagan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hagan, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- DNA Damage
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hagan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hagan MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Hagan practice?
- Dr. Michael Hagan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hagan practices Radiation Oncology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Oncologists.