Learn more about Dr. Michael Hagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hagan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hagan, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- DNA Damage
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hagan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Hagan practice?
Dr. Michael Hagan practices Radiation Oncology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Oncologists.