A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haggerty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haggerty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haggerty, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Haggerty graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Haggerty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Haggerty MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Haggerty practice?
- Dr. Michael Haggerty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Haggerty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Luzerne, PA and Sugarloaf, PA.
See Youngstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.