A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hartley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hartley, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartley
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hartley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hartley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hartley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hendricks Regional Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Hartley MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Hartley practice?
- Dr. Michael Hartley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hartley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Danville, IN.
See Danville Internists and Danville Gastroenterologists.