A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hartley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hartley, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hartley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hartley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hendricks Regional Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Hartley MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Hartley practice?
- Dr. Michael Hartley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hartley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Danville, IN.
See Danville Internists and Danville Gastroenterologists.