A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Herman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Herman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Herman MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Herman practice?
- Dr. Michael Herman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Herman practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.