Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Hernandez
Dr. Michael Hernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital, Shands Jacksonville Medical Center and Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. Dr. Hernandez has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Hernandez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Mona Shah
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi18
Dr. Vatsal Inamdar
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.04 mi
Dr. Ameeth Vedre
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Jacksonville, FL 0.04 mi13