Dr. Michael Hernandez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hernandez?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hernandez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2016

Saved My Life!

I started seeing Dr Hernandez in June 2008! He's one of the Best Internist in Jacksonville. And will diagnose you correctly.

December 31st, 2015

Mrs.

While in a rehab center this summer (2015) after being sent there following a surgical procedure, Dr. Hernandez was chosen by the facility to be my primary-care physician. I was so impressed by his demeanor AND his being so thorough (because he picked up on a medical error VERY quickly,) I asked him if he would consider being my primary-care physician once I became discharged. Fortunately, he agreed to my request. I had been seeking for quite a long time to find just the right doctor, so the rehab center was the place where I found him. Amazing!

March 20th, 2015

NEED A DOCTOR WHO CARES?

Dr Hernandez is a caring, listening, very clear in explanations & patient doctor. Highly recommended.

April 21st, 2014

Great Doctor!

Dr. Hernandez is a terrific internist who helps me deal with my fibromyalgia issues and the whole range of things that go with them. He is courteous and genuinely cares. He goes the extra mile to make sure he gets an accurate diagnosis. A top-rate doctor!

March 27th, 2012

JJJennifer Gordon

I own my life and mobility to Dr. Hernandez he has always been considerate and listened to my medical needs when ever I needed his assistance. If he had not referred me to a neurosurgeon I personally feel I would be in a wheel chair. When I was hospitalized in 2010 he was at my bedside daily for ten days and made sure I was comfortable and being medicated properly for my pain and other medical needs. I appreciate Dr. Hernandez style and have had many physicians to compare him to. He is very knowlegable and before prescribing a medication he always checks to make sure what he prescribes will not react with other meds you are taking. I highly recommend Dr. Hernandez and is very happy to be his patient.

January 7th, 2010

Great Local Doctor

When on vacation it's great to be able to find a local pediatrician who can help. He even called in the prescriptions so we wouldn't have to wait at the pharmacy.

September 16th, 2009

a good person

he waits for me every time iam late an if he does not know whats wronge then he will show you to ther person

February 20th, 2009

Dr. Hernandez only specialized in Pediatrics, he was not board certified when I met him in 1995 and I do not believe he ever did a residency in Internal Medicine, only in Pediatrics because he wanted to work with children. He had trouble with the Key West Hospital so he opened in Marathon where they were happy to have him. I heard he enjoys working with children.

August 4th, 2017