A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hopkins, Gynecologic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hopkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hopkins, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pregnancy Complications
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Hopkins has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Hopkins MD is a male Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Michael Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hopkins practices Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology near Canton, OH.
See Canton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.