A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hopkins, Gynecologic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hopkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hopkins, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pregnancy Complications
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Hopkins has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Hopkins MD is a male Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Michael Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hopkins practices Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology near Canton, OH.
See Canton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.