A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Houston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Houston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Houston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Houston graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Houston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
- Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Houston MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Houston practice?
- Dr. Michael Houston has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Houston practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Foley, AL.
See Foley Internists, Foley Critical Care Practitioners, and Foley Pulmonologists.