Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Jacobson
Dr. Michael Jacobson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oro Valley, AZ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jacobson is affiliated with Oro Valley Hospital, St Lukes Hospital, Racine, Wi and Delete. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Jacobson has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Jacobson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oro Valley, AZ.
Dr. Randall Lorenz
Oro Valley, AZ 0 mi43
Dr. Ashkan Bahin-Aein
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Oro Valley, AZ 0 mi11
Dr. Ajay Tuli
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Oro Valley, AZ 0 mi21