Learn more about Dr. Michael Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Michael Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Johnson practices Family Medicine near Scotts Valley, CA.
See Scotts Valley Family Physicians.