Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Johnson
Dr. Michael Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scotts Valley, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Dominican Hospital, Palo Alto Medical Foundation and Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz. Dr. Johnson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Michael Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scotts Valley, CA.
Radiation Oncology, Family Medicine
Los Gatos, CA
Dr. Laura James-Beckham
Scotts Valley, CA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Jennifer Scott
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Scotts Valley, CA 0.01 mi20