Learn more about Dr. Michael Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Michael Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Johnson practices Family Medicine near Scotts Valley, CA.
See Scotts Valley Family Physicians.