A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Joseph, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Joseph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rumford Hospital
- Central Maine Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center - Lewiston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Joseph MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Michael Joseph has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Joseph practices Otolaryngology near Lewiston, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, ME and Bridgton, ME.
See Lewiston Otolaryngologists.