A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Joseph, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Joseph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rumford Hospital
- Central Maine Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center - Lewiston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Joseph MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Michael Joseph has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Joseph practices Otolaryngology near Lewiston, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, ME and Bridgton, ME.
See Lewiston Otolaryngologists.