A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kane, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kane MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kane practice?
- Dr. Michael Kane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kane practices Family Medicine near Hamburg, NY.
See Hamburg Primary Care Doctors.