Learn more about Dr. Michael Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kane, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kane MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kane practice?
- Dr. Michael Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kane practices Family Medicine near Hamburg, NY.
See Hamburg Family Physicians.