A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kennedy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kennedy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kennedy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kennedy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Kennedy practice?
Dr. Michael Kennedy practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Manitowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Wilsonville, OR.
See Manitowoc Surgeons, Manitowoc Family Physicians, and Manitowoc General Practitioners.