A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kennedy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kennedy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kennedy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Memorial Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Kennedy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Michael Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kennedy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manitowoc, WI.
See Manitowoc Surgeons.