A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kennedy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kennedy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kennedy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Kennedy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Michael Kennedy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kennedy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manitowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Carencro, LA.
See Manitowoc Surgeons.