A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Mercy General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Kim practice?
Dr. Michael Kim practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Stockton, CA.
See Elk Grove Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Kim, Dr. Micheal Kim, Dr. Michel Kim, Dr. Mickey Kim, Dr. Miguel Kim, Dr. Mike Kim