A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Krall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Krall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Krall, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krall graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Krall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Krall practice?
Dr. Michael Krall practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Pediatricians.