A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lehmann, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Lehmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Lehmann MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Lehmann practice?
- Dr. Michael Lehmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lehmann practices Emergency Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Emergency Physicians.