Learn more about Dr. Michael Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Link is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Link
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Link Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Link, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Second Primary Neoplasms
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from Stanford University. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Link has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Link MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Link practice?
- Dr. Michael Link has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Link practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Oncologists.