Learn more about Dr. Michael Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Link is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Link
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Link Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Link, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Second Primary Neoplasms
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from Stanford University. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Link has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Link MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Link practice?
- Dr. Michael Link has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Link practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Oncologists.