Dr. Michael Link MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2009
Gregory Bufalini
Dr. Michael Link has been my treating and follow-up physician for going on 24 years now. I am a long-term follow-up patient from a 1985 osteo-sarcoma case. Dr. Link has provided me with the highest quality of care possible and the knowledge, accomplishments and reputation of this pioneer in pediatric oncology, has saved many a life and has given years of healthy life to countless, thankful patients. There are few doctors who could match his status or importance in this world. Dr. Link will always be at the very top of my prayer list, and his friendship and support is absolutely invaluable to me and my family. I am alive today, only because he practices medicine.

February 3rd, 2009
Dr. Link is amazing
My daughter was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins T-cell lymphoma about a year ago and is currently in treatment with Dr. Link and his amazing staff. They care so much about each patient and we have as much access to Dr Link as we want or need. Treatment is not complete, but so far she is in remission and doing very well. You can't get any better than Dr Link and his staff. They focus not only on the patient but the entire family dealing with tough diagnosis.

September 27th, 2015