Oncology Specialist (cancer), Pediatricians, Pediatric Specialist
1000 Welch Rd
Ste 300
Palo Alto, CA 94304
650-723-5535
Locations and availability (2)

|  Gregory Bufalini  |  show details
by Gregory Bufalini on Apr 30th, 2009

Dr. Michael Link has been my treating and follow-up physician for going on 24 years now. I am a long-term follow-up patient from a 1985 osteo-sarcoma case. Dr. Link has provided me with the highest quality of care possible and the knowledge, accomplishments and reputation of this pioneer in pediatric oncology, has saved many a life and has given years of healthy life to countless, thankful patients. There are few doctors who could match his status or importance in this world. Dr. Link will always be at the very top of my prayer list, and his friendship and support is absolutely invaluable to me and my family. I am alive today, only because he practices medicine.

|  Dr. Link is amazing  |  show details
by Chris Pepper on Feb 3rd, 2009

My daughter was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins T-cell lymphoma about a year ago and is currently in treatment with Dr. Link and his amazing staff. They care so much about each patient and we have as much access to Dr Link as we want or need. Treatment is not complete, but so far she is in remission and doing very well. You can't get any better than Dr Link and his staff. They focus not only on the patient but the entire family dealing with tough diagnosis.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Diana Plaugher Chastain (formerly Diana Baroa) on Apr 6th, 2008

Doctor Michael Link was my doctor (along with Dr. Michael Amylon) about 28 years ago when I had AML. The outlook for AML at the time was quite bleak, but these doctors took major chances with me, and, although a very hard road, it paid off. Not only am I alive today, but I am the mother of two healthy, beautiful children because of the care I received from these doctors. They never gave up trying with me. Also, very important, is that Dr. Link is quite warm (unlike many other doctors so caught up in their busy, stressful, important careers...where many cut themselves off from knowing their patients). Unless he has changed much, which I doubt, he is still a warm, caring man who will fight to save you or your child. You are in good hands.