A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lowe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lowe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Payson Reg Med Ctr, Payson, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Lowe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Michael Lowe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lowe practices Family Medicine near Payson, AZ.
See Payson Family Physicians.