Dr. Michael Lowe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lowe?

October 11th, 2017

Atrocious visit all the way around!

I have never been to a doctor's office where the staff is so rude and the doctor is so ignorant as to how to the system works. Unfortunately being in the small town of Payson and the fact that this doctor has the current VA contract for the area, I am stuck with Dr. Lowe even though he is the worst doctor I have ever had. He lies directly to your face and simply tells you what you want to hear then does not turn in your referrals or never comes through on promises he makes to you as a patient.. He will also never be in your corner for any reason whatsoever. I honestly cannot believe this guy hasn't been run out of town already.

September 21st, 2015

very caring and took a lot of time with all my questions and concerns. made everything easy for me to understand.

July 27th, 2015

Poor treatment from Dr. Lowe and his staff is RUDE

I have been seeing Dr. Lowe for about 5 years. He was a good doc. to start with. Then he got the VA contract and it went down hill. His care for others is horrible. you can never get in to see him. We have always had to go to urgent care because he cant see us for a week or so. His staff is rude and unprofessional. They treat you like you know nothing and are dirt on their show. I called and asked to see the doc. cause he was gone all last week and they told me it would be another week. I asked what am I suppose to do urgent care wont help me. She put me on hold and Dr. lowe came on the line and he was yelling at me to never yell at his great staff again, and that he wasn't treating me, even though he had been for 5 yeas. Didn't even care what I had to say. I never yelled at the staff I did ask a question out of concern for my health. Something should be able to be done to correct this doc.

December 8th, 2014

Excellent Dr.

Dr Lowe is an awesome Dr, I am very impressed with both him and his staff, they have always got me in immediately, and the Dr has been right on the money with my diagnoses. He never makes you feel uncomfortable about coming in like most Drs do, and he actually listens to your complaints. Bottom line is that with the way the VA doesnt treat us veterans, Im very glad that Dr Lowe is my doc

January 21st, 2014

office manager and STAFF For Dr. Lowe

There is absolutely nothing memorable for the experience I have had with VA clinic here in Payson. I have been dealing with Dr Lowe for the past 6 months. Especially with the office manager Karen. She is the rudest, non compassionate person I have ever dealt with at a doctors office that is VA oriented. The purpose I believed for seeing a VA clinic is to be referred to VA medical center in PHX. For special tests.. It is not only frustrating to call down there to schedule an appointment for specialty services but even for frustrating when a referral requested months ago has not even been forwarded to the VA medical center. I believe Veterans have enough to worry about then to have to deal with staff which refuses to follow up Doctors orders to refer.. There is a problem in that office and being VA funded, people should know that they are not efficient. They could potentially cause an injured person a lot of heartaches headaches and confusion. Dr. Lowe has a nice bedside manner and states that he has sent all proper paperwork to VA but still they have received nothing. We just want people to know that if things aren't getting done I believe it is the manager that has no clue as to what she is doing. VA patients beware please.. It's hard enough to live in a small town which has very few options for VA patients. Then we have to deal with people who hate their jobs and are not doing their job which could be detrimental in someones healthcare.. Thank you for your time in reading this. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW and get something done.

November 13th, 2013

My CBOC with Dr Lowe is disappointing

Do you feel trapped by a VA Medical System? This is in part what is wrong where you have little to no choice. Very poor documenting and actions to assure medications are received or updated. Look into it with the Pharmacy and he did not communicate with them... then did not read a response from the Pharmacy. This stuff is an easy fix... thought I have doubts it will get fixed. Now doing without meds I need. It should not be this way.

October 31st, 2013

Terrible doctor

This doctor misdiagnosed me and made me a whole lot sicker. He never did any follow up. I feel safer not seeing him, and I won't go to him again. I'm disgusted that he has the VA contract. Our veterans deserve better. Anyone who has had problems with him should write to the VA. Be sure to document his poor practices.

September 15th, 2013

Be Wary!

Horrible. How did he get a VA certification? The man spends zero time with you, the last appointment he never even came in the room, he stood in the doorway and diagnosed!! Then gave me medication for a diagnosis he wasn't sure about (he spent zero time with me) and the medication cannot be taken with other medication I am currently on. How does he not know this? Well, because he is incompetent! I could tell you many stories. I will be contacting VA, watch this guy, he has quite a record.

August 6th, 2013

Lon

I have been assoc with dr Lowe for many years as a pt and a practicing nurse. In the last couple of years I feel dr Lowe has lost touch with reality. His medical staff is generally rude except for Erica. It would behoove dr Lowe to hire people of a higher character, you don't talk to pts with a know it all attitude! I have always tried to be in dr lowe's corner but feel very hurt by the response I have received recently from he and his staff. I am not an overbearing pt, but I do deserve the respect do any pt when need be. I feel dr Lowe is a very good physician, but I do feel he is loosing control of his practice.

June 9th, 2013

Not for the elderly and/or overweight

Dr. Lowe spent more time looking at his I pad than he did looking at me. He was not interested in my history or subjective symptoms. He said my problems were related to my age and weight and would not recommend any treatment. Fortunately, I saw another physician who successfully diagnosed and treated my health problem.

March 21st, 2012

Kind,gentle,and professional.

January 19th, 2011

OK

Dr was nice, but in no rush to diagnose.