A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Lowe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Lowe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Lowe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Patrick Lowe MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. M P. Lowe practice?
- Dr. M Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. M Lowe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Oak Lawn Oncologists.