A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Mann DO is a male Hematologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Mann practice?
- Dr. Michael Mann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mann practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Hematologists and Langhorne Oncologists.