A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mann is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Mann practice?
Dr. Michael Mann practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Internists, Langhorne Oncologists, and Langhorne Hematologists.