Learn more about Dr. Michael Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Mann DO is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Mann practice?
- Dr. Michael Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mann practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Hematologists and Langhorne Oncologists.