Learn more about Dr. Michael Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Mann DO is a male Hematologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Mann practice?
- Dr. Michael Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mann practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Hematologists and Langhorne Oncologists.