A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Martin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Martin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Martin practice?
- Dr. Michael Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Martin practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Family Physicians.