A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Martin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Martin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Martin practice?
- Dr. Michael Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Martin practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Primary Care Doctors.