2.5

DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOU! GP NOT PLASTIC SURGEON DESTROYED MY BODY show details DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOU! GP NOT PLASTIC SURGEON DESTROYED MY BODY
by Had a great backside... on Nov 22nd, 2013

This man has made my butt look like a balloon sitting out in the summer sun. My once lovely backside looks like a deformed saggy teardrop!! Sad thing is I didn't even ask for it!! I wanted love handles and outer thighs done, smart-lipo. He said he got rid of my "banana rolls" a roll of fat beneath my bottom, I NEVER HAD A ROLL THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!! I am a rn/bsn, and would sue the crap out of this a-hole but i don't have the time or money. BIGGEST MISTAKE i ever made. should have just been happy with what the good lord gave me. WARNING DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOU!!! I cry almost daily at what I now look like. Charged me $500 to "try and fix it" made it worse....That is when I finally gave up and accepted the nasty truth, I got screwed by a MD!

Smart lipo show details Smart lipo
May 31st, 2012

My overall experience was great. I am still in the follow up stages. It would help if the Dr. paid a little more attention and asked if I had any questions on follow up visits. I felt I was rushed a bit. He is a very nice doctor and I can't wait to see my final results.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 8th, 2011

I love going to see Dr. Martin! He takes care of all of my health issues. I hardly ever have to wait. The last time I was in I had a mole on my face that he took off with a laser. No scars! Very Cool!