A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Martin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Martin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Martin practice?
- Dr. Michael Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Martin practices Otolaryngology near Cheyenne, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Laramie, WY.
See Cheyenne Otolaryngologists.