Learn more about Dr. Michael Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Massey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massey
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Massey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Massey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Massey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paige Massey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Massey practice?
- Dr. Michael Massey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Massey practices Ophthalmology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Ophthalmologists.