A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Massey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Massey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Massey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paige Massey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Massey practice?
- Dr. Michael Massey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Massey practices Ophthalmology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Ophthalmologists.