A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCabe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCabe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCabe graduated from Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States , May.
Dr. McCabe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- Madison Regional Medical Center
- Madison County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick McCabe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. McCabe practice?
- Dr. Michael McCabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McCabe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Orthopedic Surgeons.