A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCarthy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarthy
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCarthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCarthy, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. McCarthy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P McCarthy MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Michael McCarthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McCarthy practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Pulmonologists.