Dr. Michael Mccue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mccue?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2016

Excellent Experience

February 16th, 2015

Very Pleased

Dr. McCue was factual, open, honest and answered all of my questions before surgery. He and his staff were all professional and helpful. Even though he is not with my normal preferred hospital, I would to to him again if I needed neck or back surgery. I cannot thank him enough for the wonderful work he did on me, relieving me of severe pain I had been experiencing for over a month.

February 15th, 2014

My experience with McCue after four low back surgeries and a neck surgery next month

Dr. McCue first operated on my low back in 2008 since then due to bad disc issues in my low back he has performed three more low back surgeries. I also have a neck surgery coming up with him for a herniated disc in my neck. Dr. McCue is very straight forward and honest. He does not sugar coat things and gives you options and is honest. I really feel like I can trust him. My scar on my low back looks amazing for being cut open there four times. I will only see him for my disc issues in the future. Also his secretary Laura is a pleasure to talk to she is very kind and prompt. They get you in ASAP they are punctual with responses and results. I would recommend him to anyone and I have faith that in my future he will be there helping and trying to help me get my life back as pain free as possible. Thank you Dr. McCue and staff for everything you have done for me words can never express my gratitude.

November 17th, 2012

Mr. Cy Sorrells

Excellent results in all phases of the surgery. Caring and open individual.

December 22nd, 2009

He didn't take the time to provide well thought out answers to my questions. When I had follow up questions I had to call multiple times before I got a call back.

August 7th, 2017