A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McKenna is Good. Dr. McKenna has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKenna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 4 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. McKenna practice?
Dr. Michael McKenna practices Family Medicine near Longmont, CO.
See Longmont Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel McKenna, Dr. Mitch McKenna, Dr. Myles McKenna, Dr. Michal McKenna, Dr. Mickey McKenna, Dr. Miles McKenna