A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McNamara, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. McNamara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Sw Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Peter McNamara MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. McNamara practice?
- Dr. Michael McNamara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael McNamara practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.