Dr. Michael Mendez MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Lubbock, TX

October 12th, 2015
2 times of allowing a patient to wait 60 plus minutes when the office wait area was empty and the appt time was 1st appointment of the day is not a doctor I would continue to use. Used kids being up all night as the 1st excuse of lateness. Office staff was rude to patients on the phone and in person. Last LVN was definitely not well educated she did not even know blood pressure cuffs come in sizes.

July 11th, 2014
Hospital experience
Dr Mendez went above any expectations I had when my elderly mother was admitted to the emergency room and then to I CU. he personally called me to update me on her condition. Who does that?! Impressed me along with a great bedside manner and kind demeanor.

April 2nd, 2014
Does not listen
I would not recommend Dr. Mendez because although it appears as if he is listening to you, he is not. He is not at all thorough in his work and seems to only care about receiving money from the patient. Dr. Mendez told me that I was "fine" after one blood test, and less than a week later I had to be hospitalized because of his diagnosis. I would definitely not recommend him as he lacks the education, experience, care, and common sense that is required in being responsible for a patients life. I would not recommend him nor the facility he works at in general. Look elsewhere please.