A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Miller practice?
Dr. Michael Miller practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians and New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Miller, Dr. Micheal Miller, Dr. Michel Miller, Dr. Mickey Miller, Dr. Miguel Miller, Dr. Mike Miller