A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Morris Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Murphy DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Murphy practice?
- Dr. Michael Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Murphy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Orthopedic Surgeons and Joliet Surgeons.