A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Morris Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Murphy DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Murphy practice?
- Dr. Michael Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Murphy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Orthopedic Surgeons and Joliet Surgeons.