Dr. Michael Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Murphy?

July 26th, 2017

An amazing surgeon!

December 17th, 2015

Great Doctor

I LOVE Dr. Murphy. He has a great sense of humor which puts you at ease. His previous experience as a physical therapist along with his medical education makes Dr. Murphy a well rounded doctor. I trust him immensely!

September 8th, 2015

Dr. Murphy is an awesome doctor. Very thorough and gives consistently great customer service!

August 3rd, 2015

Pick a better doctor

I don't think my knee ever healed properly. Almost two years after surgery and my knee is always in pain. My scars are huge. I had a c-section and my gall bladder removed, those scars are minuscule, but my knee scars are very large and obvious. Why?! I wish I had used a different doctor I will regret this the rest of my life, he wrecked my knee.

May 5th, 2014

This is an old fashion doctor. He treats you like a friend not a number. He answers your every question with great detail as if he were explaining himself for the first time. His passion for "good work" and perfection is clear! He never talks down to you. He treats you as an equal. His compassion for his patients is unlike any other doctor. This is the doctor we all wish we had for our every need-pediatrician, family care, cardiologist, ext. Thank you Dr. Murphy for your care! I hope you are blessed in your life as you blessed us when you appeared in the emergency room serving us humbly and giving us a second chance at walking! Thank you!

April 17th, 2014

Dr. Murphy has a pleasant manner, but the office and nursing staff are extremely uncaring and blunt. Permitting an office that is so poorly run with such insensitive staff does however call into question the level of patient care and concern on the part of Dr. Murphy himself. I cannot recommend this medical office in any way for orthopedic care.

October 17th, 2017